[minutes] Side meeting on Process, Success Criteria

Hi all,

Minutes from this side meeting are available at:
https://www.w3.org/2020/08/20-web-adv-minutes.html

Thanks for participating,
--Wendy

On 8/18/20 6:18 PM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> Hi Web Adv BG,
>
> On Thursday, August 20, 11AM ET/1500 UTC, we'll hold a side meeting on
> process to talk about where the Success Criteria documents might go.
>
> As indicated previously,
>> James Rosewell has begun two documents with input and contributions from
>> others:
>> https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/blob/master/success-criteria.md
>> https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/blob/master/interoperability-choice-accessibility-accountability-questionairre.md
>>

>> Working Groups and Interest Groups are formally chartered by the W3C
>> membership to produce Technical Reports and Notes, through consensus
>> process:
>> https://www.w3.org/2019/Process-20190301/#Reports
>>
>> Here's the W3C Process on chartering a WG or IG:
>> https://www.w3.org/2019/Process-20190301/#GAGeneral
>
> agenda+ Intros
>
> agenda+ W3C Process for chartering an Interest Group or Working Group,
> including charter scope, deliverables, advance notice, and Advisory
> Committee Review
>
> agenda+ Desired outcomes. What kind of group would be appropriate for
> the Success Criteria documents? What response might be anticipated from
> the Membership?
>
> agenda+ AOB
>
> Please share other questions or comments.
>
> Call-in details are on the participants' list:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2020Aug/0000.html
>
> We'll use the #web-adv irc channel on http://irc.w3.org
>
> Thanks,
> --Wendy

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)