Interview request - COVID impact on publishers

From: Dang, Sheila (Reuters) <Sheila.Dang@thomsonreuters.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 19:35:23 +0000
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hello - I'm the advertising reporter with Reuters, and I'm working on a story about news publishers losing ad revenue, in part due to advertisers avoiding coronavirus content through keyword blocking or other methods. Reaching out to ask if the group has a view on this matter or is thinking of a response to it? If so, would someone be available to chat with me?

I saw the group had sent a letter to Google asking for an extension to the phasing out of third-party cookies amid the coronavirus, and thought I'd reach out.

Please let me know, and thank you!

Sheila Dang
Reuters
Reporter, Media/Advertising
M: 972-974-3861 (also on Signal & Whatsapp)
O: 646-223-4416
Sheila.dang@thomsonreuters.com

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website: https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/resources/disclosures.html