[web-adv agenda] 26 September Web Advertising

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 16:42:11 -0400
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi Web Advertising BG,

Draft minutes from 12 September:
https://www.w3.org/2019/09/12-web-adv-minutes.html

Several participants were at W3C's TPAC meeting last week, with several
breakout sessions. I invite any of you to share pointers and take-aways
relevant to this group.

Let's also discuss progress on use cases, or challenges if we're seeing
those.

Next meeting: Thursday, 26 September, 2pm Eastern.
* Agenda-curation
* Use cases and requirements
* TPAC reporting back
* AOB

Call-in info at:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2018Aug/0000.html
(let me know if you need me to send it to you directly).

irc is http://irc.w3.org #web-adv
Github repo: https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising

Thanks,
--Wendy
Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)