Cheers!

From: Jason Novak <jnovak@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:36:34 -0700
Cc: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Tess O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi all -

For folks not on the call today, I have some bittersweet news to share: tomorrow is my last day at Apple.

I’ve really enjoyed working with y’all on improving web advertising and wish y’all the best of luck going forward.  I’m looking forward to seeing what this group produces.

Please keep in touch — my LinkedIn page is here <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-novak-323a8112/>.

Dave Singer and Tess O’Connor, CC’ed, are managing transitioning Apple’s engagement in Improve Web Advertising going forward.

Best,
Jason