[web-adv agenda] 31 October Web Advertising

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 11:10:47 -0400
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi Web Advertising BG,

We'll meet this Thursday, October 31. (Europeans, beware the timezone
de-synchronization this week.)

Draft minutes from 24 October:
https://www.w3.org/2019/10/24-web-adv-minutes.html

Next meeting: Thursday, 31 October, 2pm Eastern.

Draft agenda:
* Agenda-curation, introductions
* What's on your mind: questions, comments, agenda items?
* Outreach: other potential participants, broader community?
* AOB

Call-in info at:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2018Aug/0000.html
(let me know if you need me to send it to you directly).

irc is http://irc.w3.org #web-adv
Github repo: https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising

Thanks,
--Wendy
Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)