Willful IP Blindness proposal

From: Brad Lassey <lassey@google.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 18:02:40 -0500
To: public-web-adv@w3.org
Hi folks,
Apologies for the delay, but I've now posted a write up of the Willful IP
Blindness proposal I've hand waived about in a few meetings.

https://github.com/bslassey/ip-blindness/

The really quick summary is that this is a way for http applications to
opt-into being blinded from IP addresses by their serving infrastructure
and to advertise that fact to browsers such that they can react
accordingly. Please have a look and provide comments and of course I'll be
happy to answer any questions on tomorrow's call.

Thanks,
Brad