[web-adv agenda] 21 November Web Advertising

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 17:57:53 -0500
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi Web Advertising BG,

We'll meet next Thursday, November 21. Thanks to Brad Lassey for
chairing in my absence. The following meeting will be Dec. 5

Draft minutes from 21 November,
https://www.w3.org/2019/11/21-web-adv-minutes.html

We welcomed Scott Low and Melanie Richards from Microsoft Edge, and
continued discussion of the possible evolution of the platform,
including IsLoggedIn, OpenRTB, and cross-network attribution. Ben aims
to share a cross-browser anonymous measurement proposal before next
week's meeting.

Next meeting: Thursday, 21 November, 2pm Eastern.

Draft agenda:
* Agenda-curation, introductions
* New proposals, questions, comments
* AOB

Call-in info at:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2018Aug/0000.html
(let me know if you need me to send it to you directly).

irc is http://irc.w3.org #web-adv
Github repo: https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising

Thanks,
--Wendy
Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)