Re: Minutes and next meeting

We had a brief call today.  We looked at Wendell's new document:
https://w3c.github.io/web-advertising/UseCasesofOnlineAdvertising.html

Minutes are here:
https://www.w3.org/2019/03/14-web-adv-minutes.html

We left with the task of reviewing and commenting on Wendell's doc.

There was some interest expressed in converting the doc to markdown -
Mike will open an github issue on that.

Presumably the next meeting is March 28th.  That is during the IETF
meeting, though I suspect that is not a conflict for most of you.

-- Sam