Web Adv [minutes] 18 April; next call 9 May

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:22:24 -0400
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
Hi Web Advertising,

Minutes from our 18 April call are online at:
 https://www.w3.org/2019/04/18-web-adv-minutes.html

We concluded that next steps would be to do more work on the "counting"
challenges, and to review work on Federated Analytics.

Feel free to make pull requests or raise issues against the UseCases
document:
https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising/blob/master/UseCasesofOnlineAdvertising.md#background-activities

Next call, 9 May, at 2pm Eastern/11 Pacific.

Best,
--Wendy

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)