Re: improving web advertising bg - use cases, conversations

Hi Liam,

Thursdays bi-weekly at 2pm ET works for me starting on the 22nd (but not
starting this week on the 15th, as I have another bi-weekly 2pm meeting on
Thursdays that it would need to alternate with).

Thanks!

--
Katey Houseman
Director of Client Engineering, Digital