glossary on github

From: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 17:53:28 -0400
To: "public-web-adv@w3.org" <public-web-adv@w3.org>
I did put the beginnings of a glossary on github:

https://github.com/w3c/web-advertising-glossary

It only has "A" (and a couple of others that came up while i was doing
"A"), so feel free to send githb pull requests or, if you're not
comfortable doing that, email to this list with suggestions.

In compiling it, I did indeed find, as Jason and Brendan had both
suggested, that the existing glossaries each seemed to be from a narrow
perspective, so Jason's idea to make a W3C gloassary seems a good one.

Liam

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG