[agenda] 6 December Web Advertising BG

From: Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 10:31:18 -0500
To: public-web-adv@w3.org
Hi Ads BG,

We agreed to meet again this Thursday. As we come to the end of the
year, let's think ahead to how we might advance our work in 2019. Are
there events alongside which we might organize a face-to-face? Drafts of
problem statements or use cases we'd like to produce?

Thursday, 6 December, 2pm Eastern. Dial-in info at:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-web-adv/2018Aug/0000.html
(let me know if you need me to send it to you directly).

Best,
--Wendy

Strategy Lead, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)