From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2024 6:15 AM
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: [WCAG2ICT] EMAIL RESPONSE NEEDED by Friday 13 September! Review PR 510 and respond to CfC to send WCAG2ICT to the AG WG for review

CAUTION:EXTERNAL EMAIL SENDER!

As we charge toward getting WCAG2ICT published as a final note, there are two important things to do this week (even though we aren't meeting) - by Friday, 13 September.

  1.  Review PR 510<https://github.com/w3c/wcag2ict/pull/510> which proposes changes to the Security Considerations section to address the horizontal review issue opened this morning - see Issue 508<https://github.com/w3c/wcag2ict/pull/510>. In parallel, I am asking the person who brought up the issue to also review this draft content.
  2.  Please respond to this email (indicating +1, 0, or -1) regarding our TF's Call for Consensus (CfC) to ask AG WG to review the changes in WCAG2ICT. Note that this is a formality to document the group agreement (which I believe we already have since we have handled all open issues). I'm taking the WCAG2ICT editor's draft to the AG WG in the morning (10 Sept.) to start their review, but I must document our TF's agreement as part of the process.

Next steps:

  *   10-20 September: AG WG reviewing changes we've made since last draft. They will know that this review will be followed by a CfC to publish the final WCAG2ICT Note (Of course, this is pending merge of the changes to the Security Considerations section, deletion of all editor's notes, and handling any new issues they may initiate in their review.)
  *   23-27 September: AG WG CfC to publish the final WCAG2ICT Note - During TPAC week.
  *   1-11 October: Publication of final WCAG2ICT Note - To occur after W3C's publication moratorium. Since I'm unavailable the first week of October to do any tasks with regard to the publication, it may delay to 2nd week of October.

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Accessibility Standards Program Manager