RE: [WCAG2ICT] Prep and agenda for the extra Friday meeting on 31 May

On the call, I said I could not make tomorrow.
I have resolved my conflict and one person closer to quorum.
+1 on the thanks in advance to west-coasters.

From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2024 12:19 PM
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: [WCAG2ICT] Prep and agenda for the extra Friday meeting on 31 May

Hi all,

As stated in today's meeting, we will have a WCAG2ICT working session tomorrow, 30 May from 9-10 AM Eastern. Again, thanks in advance to the west coasters for getting up early to attend.

Here's what we'll work on:
. SC problematic for Closed language for 2.1.1 Keyboard in the Google doc to resolve survey comments on Question 9
. SC Problematic for Closed language for 1.4.10 Reflow in the Google doc to resolve survey comments on Question 8
. "closed functionality" definition in the Google doc to resolve survey comments on Question 1
. General guidance for 1.4.10 Reflow (Notes 5 and 7) in the Google doc to resolve Issue 377 - Feedback from Microsoft
After my lunch I plan to capture any edits proposed from the survey as new options in the Google doc for the corresponding question. These will appear after the headings highlighted in green (which are what we surveyed for today's meeting).

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Accessibility Standards Program Manager