From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2024 at 1:10 PM
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org <public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [WCAG2ICT] Preparation for the 28 May meeting
Hi all, Here’s the preparation for the Thursday 30 May meeting: Complete the survey - Review of Updated Proposed Changes since 16 May Gather thoughts and whether changes are needed to address Issue 377 – Feedback from Microsoft on WCAG2ICT
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
<https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/AdhS1Rd-!-_FV_fb-Xk9bWls57sRAEd-89buE9OPq_-gsqL07U2xMVmBxcJPK1WQZ-JS4JJx1k2Y9owaeF4SklJY1MWzRBDqSsEGJw5J6-Fzy_xAJEyDL75Fe-Zr_VVA0NbPaDLVmIQ0MpV2E_rk$>
Report Suspicious <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/AdhS1Rd-!-_FV_fb-Xk9bWls57sRAEd-89buE9OPq_-gsqL07U2xMVmBxcJPK1WQZ-JS4JJx1k2Y9owaeF4SklJY1MWzRBDqSsEGJw5J6-Fzy_xAJEyDL75Fe-Zr_VVA0NbPaDLVmIQ0MpV2E_rk$>

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi all,

Here’s the preparation for the Thursday 30 May meeting:

  *   Complete the survey - Review of Updated Proposed Changes since 16 May<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/wcag2ict-updated-proposals-24May/>
  *   Gather thoughts and whether changes are needed to address Issue 377 – Feedback from Microsoft on WCAG2ICT Reflow notes 5 & 7<https://github.com/w3c/wcag2ict/issues/377> that was opened on Friday.

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Accessibility Standards Program Manager