Re: [WCAG2ICT] PLEASE RESPOND: Are you able to meet for an extra hour on 9 May?

Hello again,

After re-reading your email I see that you offered two possibilities, to
extend the meeting one hour before, or one hour later.

In my case, I can only extend it 30 minutes before usual time, and 30
minutes after it. My availability range would be 9:30 - 11:30 Eastern.

Best regards,
Loïc