RE: [WCAG2ICT] Prep and Agenda for the 29 August meeting

Regrets, granddaughter's birthday party!

From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Sent: 28 August 2024 03:05
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: [WCAG2ICT] Prep and Agenda for the 29 August meeting

Hello,

The WCAG2ICT Task Force will be meeting on Thursday, 29 August at 10:00 AM Eastern (Length: up to 1 hour).

Meeting Preparation

  *   Complete the survey (Group 3) Review Content Changes and Issue Responses for Public Comments<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/WCAG2ICT-Group3-public-comments/> NOTE: The survey is now complete! Please start as soon as you can. There's 18 questions, though changes are not super substantive.

Meeting Goals
Complete resolutions on the remaining issues and potential document changes. NOTE: If we don't finish, I would love to be able to get a quorum at our extra Friday meeting to finish making the resolutions.

Agenda

  *   Announcements
  *   Survey results (Group 3) Review changes due to comments on second public draft<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/WCAG2ICT-Group3-public-comments/results/>

Minutes from our last teleconference are available at: https://www.w3.org/2024/08/23-wcag2ict-minutes

If you would normally attend the meeting but are unable to, please reply with regrets.

Zoom teleconference information is available at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_wcag2ict

IRC: http://irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org/> port: 6665 channel #wcag2ict
Scribe list & instructions: https://github.com/w3c/wcag2ict/wiki/Scribe-list-&-instructions

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Accessibility Standards Program Manager