Re: [WCAG2ICT] Preparation and agenda for the 16 November meeting

May I suggest you close these at midnight PACIFIC time?

Some of us have very long days —

For these I will post my answers here

Review of updated proposal for Success Criterion 4.1.1 Parsing
- Incorporate the update, as-is

Review of proposed content for 3.3.8 Accessible Authentication (Minimum)
-
The proposed content is ready to incorporate into the editor's draft, as-is
 HOWEVER — I know the following two problems with this within WCAG itself
A) some people think this addresses the CAPTCHA problem but CAPTCHA is in fact, not authentication. It is proving you are a human (unless you consider it proving you are an authentic human.)
B) none of the strategies suggested will work on a webpage that is displayed in a kiosk. And it's not clear how this could be met unless somebody entered their biometrics into a national database that was available to any kiosk.  I'm not even sure PassKeys will work in this case but interesting to explore.

2. 3.3.8 Accessible Authentication (Minimum) relevance to SC problematic for Closed Functionality
I think a bullet is needed. If it's a closed product, it's not clear how you would meet this criterion. See above.

3. Add new WCAG 2.2 term "cognitive function test"
Yes, include the term in the glossary if it appears anywhere in our document, which it does now – yes?