Re: [WCAG2ICT] 22 September Meeting Agenda and preparation work

Hi Mary Jo,

Thanks for sending out this prep work for our next WCAG2ICT Task Force
this Thursday.

Just checking a few things please:

* for the survey on the work statement, just checking that that closes
at Wednesday midnight US Eastern Time?

* you've outlined quite a bit of meeting prep here, and some people are
just returning from a busy W3C TPAC week. For those who only might only
have time to focus on one or two things, what's your priority for us to
focus on?

Thanks,

- Judy

--