Re: ACTION-73: Document organization

I don't think so

it is easy to find new SC now because they always follow the big blue boxes.

But if we put those in the middle of the entries -- then  is it visually very hard to find the SC titles

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net