FYI, regrets for WCAG2ICT May 10 meeting

From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 12:16:41 -0500
To: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org

To give you some advance notice.... If our group is meeting next week (May
10), you'll need to have another scribe since I'll be on a plane returning
from Yorktown, NY.  I'll be in attendance for tomorrow's meeting, so will
be available to scribe.

Best regards,

Mary Jo Mueller
Accessibility Standards Lead
IBM Research ► Human Ability & Accessibility Center
11501 Burnet Road, Bldg. 904 Office 5D017, Austin, Texas 78758
512-286-9698 T/L 363-9698
maryjom@us.ibm.com

IBM Accessibility on Facebook ▼ IBMAccess on Twitter ▼ IBM Accessibility on
LinkedIn
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader.”  ~ John Quincy Adams