Re: Results from today's WCAG WG meeting: all our changes accepted, with two editorial edits; also a review of our remaining tasks

looks good

now that is see it -- I see one small change needed.

other than putting focus on that portion of the compound document
other than putting focus on or removing it from that portion of the compound document

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net