RE: Two variants for the redefinition of "accessibility services of software"

I am now finalising the survey for Friday. We are clearly not reaching consensus here at the moment. I have two options:

-          Omit this item from the survey and hope we achieve an internal consensus later - and maybe issue a 2nd one-item survey.

-          Proceed NOW with what we already have on the page that Peter wrote.

-          I prefer the latter option - so I would like to cite that in the survey.

In this case, as the one thing we seem to agree upon is that we all like some variant of #3a. I therefore propose that:

-           the page is renamed as "New glossary term "accessibility services of platform software"

-          The red title is changed to "Proposals #3: "accessibility services of platform software" (if we remove the 3a and 3b variants or, if we wish to retain those it will have to be "Proposal# 4" (I suggest we entirely forget the 3a/3b ideas)

-          In the text under that heading the second paragraph is removed

-          In the last paragraph the "In both cases," is removed and the final text in quotes in that paragraph is corrected to ""accessibility services of platform software".

-          Variant 3b is removed.

Could you please make those changes Peter (I don't trust my Google Docs editing (non-)skills.

Best regards

Mike