Re: Starting a new thread - re: Note 3 for definition of "document"

Dear all,

You guys have made an amazing amount of effort for working on note 3! This
week-end I've been out of Internet connection and I haven't been able to
participate in the discussion.

I can say that I like a lot version #17 of the note in the Wiki page. Good
work!

Best regards,

Loïc

Loïc Martínez-Normand