Re: Recently discovered issue with WCAG2ICT definition of "document" - suggesting a new note to clarify

But David...

When something comes out of a database or any other medium, and is
displayed as a document to a user via a user agent, then it is a
document and everything applies to it as such.  Again, we don't loose
anything here just because someone can encode a document in some fashion
into a database.

Should we say that a hard drive might have WCAG applied to it because we
can store a document in a hard drive?

With respect to "parts of documents", should I consider a RAID array of
multiple disks as something that might have WCAG applied to it because
parts of a document might be stored across those multiple disks?

Peter