Re: Meeting Agenda, February 15, 2013

We will also have approval of the WCAG feedback on the FINAL 4.

So far the few, but key, comments look good - but some editorial changes suggested.

Check out the running edit  (proposal 22 I have going at:
https://sites.google.com/site/wcag2ict/cross-cutting-issues-and-notes/remaining-3-scs

if you see something you don't like - let me know so I can bring it up when these are discussed at the WCAG WG meeting tomorrow.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net