RE: Do we need to define 'non-web' ?

Works.

From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 3:00 PM
To: David MacDonald
Cc: 'Peter Korn'; Hoffman, Allen; public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org; kirsten@can-adapt.com
Subject: Re: Do we need to define 'non-web' ?

we figured out a way to handle this without defining the term.

We simply refer to WCAG2ICT as a complement to WCAG.

If it is covered by WCAG -- then use WCAG.   if not then WCAG2ICT can be consulted -- which also refers to WCAG and gives advice on how to interpret it if you want to use it with something that looks non-web.   (or something along this line)

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net