From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu]
Sent: April-15-13 10:11 AM
To: Peter Korn
Cc: Andrea Snow-Weaver; public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: ACTION-93: Draft language for Google site pages

Looks great

Gregg

On Apr 15, 2013, at 8:21 AM, Peter Korn <peter.korn@oracle.com> wrote:

Looks good to me.

Peter

On Apr 15, 2013, at 8:33 AM, Andrea Snow-Weaver <asnowweaver@gmail.com>
wrote:

I have proposed language at the top of the Frontmatter page and copied in
text below.

https://sites.google.com/site/wcag2ict/home/--frontmatter-for-wcag2ict?pli=1

<proposed text>

***************NOTICE***********************************************

This work space is being phased out and is no longer kept

updated with the latest task force agreements. Please refer to

the most recent WCAG2ICT public draft at

http://www.w3.org/TR/wcag2ict/

</proposed text>

This doesn't get someone to our latest agreements but we don't really have
another option since we are not keeping an editor's draft updated as we go
along.

Please review and comment.

Andi