"WCAG2ICT TF Notes" sections on all our SCs? [was Re: FYI - answer to question from meeting.]

Gregg,

Your message below reminded me that discussed & gave a thumbs up to the
idea of having a Notes section on each SC, describing how the disability
use cases from WCAG Intent were different - if at all - in the non-web
context(s), and how they were addressed in the non-web context(s).

Is there some way to globally add such an (empty for now) section to
each SC, such that we can then start filling that in?  I think it would
be very helpful to have as much of that work done & into our next public
draft as possible.  I think it would really help our public reviewers
understand our work, help validate the work we've already done, and help
us with the few remaining SCs where we haven't yet found language we can
all agree with.

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>