RE: examples of sets of documents

I think the language of the charter implies a positive obligation on us to
“describe how they apply”...

> What if it doesn’t?

I don’t think we should concede “it” doesn’t apply at this point.

I think we have to understand that not all of us, perhaps none of us, are
coming into this investigation with a completely blank, non-partial, and
open mind... some of us have publicly documented desired outcomes, although
I think all of us are willing to be convinced one way or another... it just
means we have to work through various preconceptions on one side or another
... My sense so far is we’ve been somewhat partisan...

I’m not convinced we’ve done due diligence on the hard issues.

Cheers

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

  "Enabling the Web"