From: Hoffman, Allen [mailto:Allen.Hoffman@HQ.DHS.GOV]
Sent: 13 September 2012 17:24
To: Peter Korn; Gregg Vanderheiden
Cc: Loďc Martínez Normand; Gregg Vanderheiden; public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: RE: examples of sets of documents

Completely agree with Peter here.  Simply saying something is true by assumption doesn't actually effect reality, and in my view was the intent of the work we have been doing, e.g. determine applicability "if any", in such alternate environments and contexts.  Setting the bar that the assumption is that application is always feasible really has been a problem for an honest evaluation of these items.