Re: examples of sets of documents

Gregg,

We have been laboring under two critical constraints:

 1. That we must find a way to make all SCs apply
 2. That we cannot - in our NON-NORMATIVE document - re-cast the
    criteria based on the purpose & the significantly different world of
    non-web ICT to make it better apply

In this most thread we've been pushing against the first constraint.
But several of us have also suggested that we need to question the
second constraint (with WCAG WG).

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>