Re: Closed non-embedded content???

This is interesting.  I have always thought of AT as being 3rd party -- or else all closed functionality will become open when you add the alternate access that the closed functionality requires -- which then triggers the need to expose information to AT but you can't - because it is closed to outside AT.

OR you have closed functionality (to third party AT) but it is labelled as not closed because you have some (but not all ) built in AT.

So I think it is best to either not define built in accessibility as AT.   OR define closed functionality as lack of access by 3rd party AT.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net