Re: WCAG2ICT 2nd Public Draft

I think that is a great idea - if pub rules will allow.

( I don't think we can omit the intent -- since that is all of our advice is --- "same as intent...."

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net