Re: Interpretation of "web page" in software context

I worry david that that is too limiting.

and active viewport is just as greek to people as interaction context.  ANd it focuses on Visual interfaces.
 (PS we didn’t make up interaction context.  it comes from the writings of a UI expert and was used by the Europeans)

But I agree with you -- it is very hard to think of a term that is concrete and yet abstract so it can apply generally - to all UI.
kind of a contradiction.  SO concrete examples might help.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering