RE: 1.2.4 Action item

That covers it. Thanks!

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Peter Korn
Sent: 6/14/2012 5:10 PM
To: Gregg Vanderheiden
Cc: Andi Snow-Weaver; Alex Li; public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: 1.2.4 Action item

I believe it does.  Alex?

Peter

On 6/14/2012 5:01 PM, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:
see the results from the WCAG working group -- that added Alex's text basically into the Understanding WCAG 2.0 INTENT section.

Does that address this issue?

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering
University of Wisconsin-Madison

http://Raisingthefloor.org   ---   http://GPII.net

On Jun 14, 2012, at 4:26 PM, Andi Snow-Weaver wrote:

Thanks Peter.

Alex,

I have pasted this onto the Google site as a proposal from you. We'll get it on the next survey.

Andi

<graycol.gif>Alex Li ---06/14/2012 03:10:47 PM---Hi Peter, I see your point.  The proposed edit works for me.