Re: Looking at SC 1.4.2 Audio Control with "UI Context"

Hi Peter

Not sure why you are opening up the ones we have consensus on.

We have said multiple times that we were not proposing that we change any of the things we had already reached consensus on.

MAYBE when we are all done and doing a language consistency run we might

 -- but lets not open up anything that has consensus until we are all done with the ones still left to do.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering