From: Bailey, Bruce [mailto:Bailey@Access-Board.gov]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:12 PM
To: Gregg Vanderheiden
Cc: Hoffman, Allen; Andi Snow-Weaver; public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: RE: User Interface Context

I think I am comfortable with:
> User Interface Context == set of user interface elements and the presented information that can be accessed using only navigation commands

I can also appreciate that "product" was meant as an example of a "set of User Interface Contexts" rather than as a definition.

But that still leaves:
> User Interface Context (by one author) == set of user interface elements and the presented information, within a product, that can be accessed using only navigation commands

That if it is not circular, it is at least ambiguous without a definition of "product" (that does not use our new UIC term).  I am not clear why we need to define "User Interface Context (by one author)".  Where do we use that phrase?