[Important] Surveys [was: Re: Meeting tomorrow]

Dear All,

Please note that the timing of survey reviews is important at this time.

As notified by Andi last Tuesday, the survey on "Review and Approval
of WCAG2ICT Public Draft #2"
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/W2IDRAFT2/
was opened last Tuesday 4 December, and Andi urged Task Force (TF)
participants to respond ahead of last Friday's TF meeting. Many
people did so (thanks!) and we processed as many of those comments
during last Friday's TF discussion as possible.
http://www.w3.org/2012/12/07-wcag2ict-minutes.html
That survey was left open up until tomorrow's (Tuesday 11 Dec) TF
meeting, as several people indicated that they still wanted to add
their comments. Tomorrow's meeting is our last opportunity for TF
discussion of these comments if we wish to publish our updated draft
before the end of this year.

In an effort to support the TF's publication interests, Michael
Cooper has already incorporated resolutions from last Friday's TF
meeting to the extent possible, and processed those changes to the TF list.

In addition, Gregg prepared a survey on two additional questions that
came up in that meeting, also for discussion at tomorrow's TF meeting.
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/55145/2012-12-11/

I just want to make sure that people are aware that last week's
"review and approval" survey is still open before tomorrow's meeting,
as well as the new survey on a few specific items that Gregg posted
last Friday.

Thank you,

- Judy

At 11:24 AM 12/10/2012 -0600, Andrea Snow-Weaver wrote:
>I'll get a proper agenda out later today but it looks like we agreed
>to extend tomorrow's meeting by an hour. So we will meet from 10:00
>AM to 12:30 PM US Eastern time.
>
>Please be sure to complete the meeting preparation survey Gregg
>posted to the list over the weekend.
>
>Andi

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street