Re: Any items for meeting preparation survey?

Sorry

I was pulling something together but had an unexpected death this weekend and funeral all morning.

So should have something tonight but is more of a seed for a subgroup than for a Tuesday survey.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering