RE: A better term for "software" - from M376

"software that provides a user interface"

Just wondering... couldn't some people think this refers to the entire
software product... i.e., the product has a user interface therefore the
entire product must meet WCAG (even those backend parts that don't have an
interface...

Cheers

David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.