From: Michael Pluke [mailto:Mike.Pluke@castle-consult.com]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 10:22 AM
To: Hoffman, Allen; Gregg Vanderheiden
Cc: Peter Korn; public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: RE: Interaction Context + UI + Content

Hi

I think that mirroring is something that we do not need to worry about. With mirroring, if there is the one interaction context in which the user interacts, then the mirroring merely provides multiple representations of the visual representation of that interaction context.

This single interaction context has to meet WCAG. The act of mirroring the visual display parts of that IC should not in any way affect whether or not it meets WCAG (which is our concern).

Best regards

Mike