Re: How 2.4.5 Multiple Ways ought to apply to software

that example was added to say

"If the only way to get to some page is to go first through a CAPTCHA page -- then you do not have to have a second way to get to that page (besides the captcha page) because doing a CAPTCHA first is part of the process. "

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering