Re: Comments on WCAG2ICT Overview

Thanks for the response Phil.  Other than ATMs (yourself) or POS I didn't
see those kiosk hardware and kiosk software people listed you refer to.  I
did see Laura (screen reader software).  The Canadians ADA rewrite based a
lot on a kiosk reseller (Diebold) which is not their primary business.

   - In the end, this document is just suggestions/recommended
   considerations regarding "closed systems" right?
   - This doc is oriented to WCAG 2.2 right?
   - What are the other closed systems besides your typical kiosk
   (McDonalds self-order e.g.)
   - What's the deadline for providing comments and where do I send them?

Thanks!

Craig

*-------------------Signature----------------------------*
Thanks very much for your support!