From: public-wcag-teamc-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamc-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Andi Snow-Weaver
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 5:26 PM
To: public-wcag-teamc@w3.org
Subject: time-limits Issues Summary

We have 8 open issues on guideline 2.2.

LC-975 [1]: Christophe was working on this one but since he's working test
cases, maybe somebody else should pick this one up.

LC-1046 [2]: I sent a note to Gian asking for more information

LC-1048 [3] requests a L1 SC be added that would prohibit page refreshes.
LC-1288 [4] also requests a level change for SC 2.2.5. I think we discussed
this and decided that this is not needed because it is a user agent
responsibility to provide a mechanism for users to turn off page refreshes?
It would be helpful to chase down the meeting minutes or mailing list
discussions we had on this.

LC-1088 [5] is assigned to Becky but it's a baseline issue. Are baseline
issues on hold?

Michael is working on LC-1167 [6] and LC-1169 [7].

LC-1168 [8] is on hold with aggregated content issues.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/issue-tracking/viewdata_individual.php?id=97
5
[2]