Re: Please review proposal for issue 1118

Hi Becky,

Saw your proposal go by and have fixed the duplicate text problem. Not
knowing what the link went to makes it tough to figure out what the
example was supposed to be.

I'd suggest removing the link altogether and revising it something like:

The result of a form that was not successfully submitted describes an
input error that occurred among other correct input and offers
additional help for the form field that caused the input error.

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Trace Research and Development Center <http://trace.wisc.edu>