CANCELLED RE: Team C teleconference 13 March 2006 (message included)

Hi all - I think we'll have to cancel today's call. Nearly all of our
regular participants have sent regrets. I'll check with the chairs, we
may need to schedule a make-up call this week because of the publication
deadline.

However, our most important work is to get in edits to techniques that
have been "approved with edits". We only need to talk on the phone if
there are questions that can't be resolved another way. If you are
working on edits to any techniques, please wrap up the edits as quickly
as possible. If you have time to take on a few more, please do so. We'll
push everything through fast this week...

Michael