Re: PLEASE REVIEW: proposals for issues 624, 629, 630, 631, and 632

At 17:15 6/06/2006, Becky Gibson wrote:
I have submitted proposals for closing issues 624[1], 629[2], 630, 631,
and 632.  Please review and provide any additional comments ...

OK for 624.

629: The response says: "this is not common practice with technologies in
common use today." This is true, but we have generally tried to be
technology-independent and tried to prevent issues that might arise in
future technologies. Since XForms (a recommendation since October 2003)
allows you to programmatically determine the nature of certain errors, I am
rather in favour of the change suggested by Lisa.

630-631: Again, the discussion is solely based on the possibilities of the
Dynamic Web Accessibility technologies, but XForms is again a case in point
here. Also note that XForms is planned to become the forms technology in
XHTML 2.

632: I don't oppose Lisa's suggestion, but I can live with the proposed
response.

Regards,

Christophe

--