Re: Updated intent for 2.1.2

I am a little bit concerned about the undesirable precedent of creating a
requirement (SC2.1.2) for which no "sufficient" techniques exist .   Should
a requirement be created if there are no specifics given as to how to meet
the requirement as stated?  Or am I misunderstanding the discussion (if so,
apologies)..?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST