TWO ANSWERS FOR YOU RE: Minutes 09 January 2006

TWO ANSWERS FOR YOU

Answer to action item #2.

YES -  we need to work out the techniques for the failures right now.

They are required (to not be done) for conformance.

RE  Michael raise question to group about blinking distracting users from
turning it off

We discussed this in group already and the decision was that it would be a
rare person who was so mesmerized that that they could not break free from
looking at blinking to turn it off.  So we decided to not address that.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center